MS Dynamics is the Microsoft family of business applications. It promises to turn business process into business advantage for organizations everywhere.Microsoft Dynamics contains following core modules:
- Sales – Sales Leaders, Sales Operations
- Customer Service – Customer Service Leaders, Customer Service Operations
- Field Service – Field Service Leaders, Field Service Operations
- Human Resources – Attract, On board, Core HR
- Finance and Operations – Finance Leaders, Operation Leaders
Microsoft Dynamics is a line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software applications. Microsoft markets Dynamics applications through a network of reselling partners who provide specialized services.Microsoft Dynamics forms part of "Microsoft Business Solutions".
Dynamics can be used with other Microsoft programs and services, such as SharePoint, Yammer, Office 365, Azure and Outlook. The Microsoft Dynamics focus-industries are retail, services, manufacturing, financial services, and the public sector. Microsoft Dynamics offers services for small, medium, and large businesses.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP comprises a group of enterprise resource planning products aimed at different market segments, ranging from Dynamics GP for SMBs to Dynamics AX geared toward medium to large organizations with multi-language, currency, and legal entity capability. Microsoft Dynamics ERP includes the following primary products.
New Dynamics Suite
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Enterprise Edition (formerly Microsoft Dynamics AX) - ERP and CRM software-as-a-service product meant for mid-sized and large enterprises. Integrating both Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM features, consisting of the following modules: for Financials and Operations, for Sales Enterprise, for Marketing, for Customer Service, for Field Service, for Project Service Automation. Easily connected with Office 365 and PowerBI.
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics NAV) - ERP and CRM software-as-a-service product meant for small and mid-sized businesses. Integrating both Dynamics NAV and Dynamics CRM features, consisting of the following modules: for Financials and Operations, for Sales Professionals, for Marketing. Easily connected with Office 365 and PowerBI.